Rebecca Hodge is a fiction writer, veterinarian, clinical research scientist and almost-native North Carolinian. When not busy juggling her day-job, family, and writing activities, she likes to travel and go on long walks with her dog. Her short stories have been published in The MacGuffin, Zest Literary Magazine, Blue Lake Review, and other journals, and she is perpetually working on a novel-in-progress. Rebecca is a member of the North Carolina Writers Network and the Women’s Fiction Writers Association.
- “Inheritance” Spectator Magazine
- “A Cloak of Scarlet” Main Street Rag Fiction Anthology
- “River of Words” Big Muddy: Journal of the Mississippi River Valley
- “Julia” The MacGuffin
- “Oxidation” Zest Literary Journal
- “Allspice” Blue Lake Review
- “Heartbeat” Riding Light